Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pub Life

The cool thing about Scotland is that o matter what you do, you go to the pub first. For most people here it is definitely an alcoholic tendency, but I feel (I guess out of hope) that this is like the gathering point for discussion and social activity. If you want to go the the movies then you say, "Hey! lets meet at the pub at 8 and head over to the movies." Then after you are done you head back to the pubs to talk. It is a crazy town... So, this week was slow but!!! I did do something productive. I bought Cathy a ticket to come see me! I am so happy that she is coming and we are going to go see Loch Ness together. It is going to be so fun. I haven't been able to take a lot of pictures so far. We all usually go out and socialize and I never want to haul my camera around. Pictures that other people take will go up shortly... Well, lastly, I am almost finished planning my spring break. I am thinking about motorcycling through Italy and in the middle, a Mass done by the Pope. How crazy does that sound? Awesome huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment